I have always accessorized my fur clients with cute bows, or fun bandanas. Recently, I ran across these simple instructions for making neckties for boy dogs. It looks really easy, and you can use any bits or pieces of fabric that you may have. Or, go to the store and buy a square of seasonal fabric. Anything goes!
1. Square piece of fabric.
2. Cut it in fourths, depending on the size.
3. Take one square and fold it to make triangle leaving the hemmed edge toward bottom.
4. Cut off the tip at the right side to make the tie less bulky.
5. Unfold the square.
6. Fold the left side over one third and then the right side one third.
7. Fold down to make it the length you need & turn it over.
8. Gather the top and put an elastic band around it. Voila! Tie!
I've included some photos that I found on a forum, that show exactly how it's done.
Call today for your pet's appointment:
Author: Danielle Lea MacDonald, Certified Master Groomer IPG, ISCC. Pivotal member of the Society of Holistic Pet Stylists. Lifetime Member In Good Standing International Society of Canine Cosmetologists.
Danielle's Studio is a full-service, pet grooming spa designed exclusively for grooming small dogs.
I am committed to meeting the highest standards of the Pet Styling Industry. Grooming is my passion!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: daniellesgrooming.com